Diseases we treat
Our goal is to help you achieve your best life. Our team will work with you to help facilitate a shared understanding of your illness and design a treatment program aimed at improving your quality of life.
We offer treatment for the following rheumatic diseases
Click on a disease to read more about it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and other inflammatory arthritis
- Spondyloarthritis such as Ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis, and others.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogren’s syndrome, Scleroderma, and other connective tissue diseases
- Gout, psuedogout (CPPD) and other crystalline arthritis
- Vasculitis e.g Giant cell arteritis, ANCA associated vasculitis, and other vasculitides
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Myositis such as dermatomyositis, polymyositis and others
- Other rare diseases such as IgG4 related disease, Sarcoidosis
Check out the Resource page to learn about various organizations and foundations available to help people suffering from these diseases. Our FAQ section highlights various medications used in treatment of rheumatic diseases, with links to more detailed information on each medicine.
In general, we do not treat conditions such as:
- Chronic nonspecific pain conditions such as spine pain / neuropathic pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Ehler’s-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Marfan’s syndrome or other hypermobility syndromes
- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH)
- Chronic Lyme’s disease
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis/ Hypothyroidism
- Multiple Sclerosis