Meet the Team"A good physician treats the disease, a great physician treats the patient." - William Osler
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Education and Training
- B.S. in Zoology: UW- Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Doctor of Osteopathy: University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, IA
- Internship: Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Tucson, Arizona
- Residency: University of Arizona Health Sciences, Tucson, Arizona
- Fellowship: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 2015-present: Northwest Rheumatology Associates, Portland, OR
- 2009-2015: Legacy Health Care, Portland, OR
- 2008-2009: Tuality Health Care, Hillsboro, OR
- 2005-2009: Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR
I hope to provide compassionate care and education to patients. I strive to have open communication with my patients so that they are able to make informed decisions about their health.
I have lived in Portland since 2003. I enjoy running, swimming and spending time with my husband and two children.